Monday, January 14, 2013

I happened on a house built of living light where everything evil disappears and dies

Site Meter Big plans on the horizon. In between the exploding-bomb dreams and daytime reveries, I'm planning a tiny documentary of the London trip. No matter what I get, I'm setting it to this song. Some days, I feel like I'm living my 20s in my 30s. There are worse things, considering what my teens and 20s consisted of.

To everyone in those tiny factory towns, who said I couldn't and shouldn't: thank you for the reverse psychology. It worked. I never dreamed I'd be having so much fun with this life.

When they love you, and they will 
Tell 'em all they'll love in my shadow  
And if they try to slow you down 
Tell 'em all to go to hell 
When they love me, and they will 
I'll tell 'em all they'll love in your shadow 
And if they try to slow me down 
I'll tell 'em all to go to hell...


 

No comments: